//

to future lover, (awal yang baru dari sebuah kata tamat, musim semi)


hi
i’m friska


i love music and movies

i love to go on trip both near and far

i love nature and vintage

i am fascinated by literature and logic theory

i am a thinker with many considerations

for me how they connect people

that really cool


i love to learn

especially with you

i am storyteller

i write blog, poems and rhymes

and i’m guessing i must’ve written a lot about you


i eat bread especially sandwich and toast

my favorite flavors are caramel and beef

i can’t drink coffee and softdrink

i don’t like thriller and horror

i hate spoiler, whoever they are i hate

i love to see music concerts together with you

i sing along to every song i know (on my heart)

i like romantic and sweet lyrics 


chocolate and vitamin C are important things on my period

i’m scared of rodents definitely rat

but proudly to say that i am a cat lover so far

i always trying to keeping things cool when i feel nervous and badmood

so you’ve probably noticed since i’m terrible pretender

and laugh at the slightest joke that i hear


i am an analyst and visionary

i spend my days overthinking almost about everything

i can be cynical about love, trying to understand things that are not meant to be understood

but since i choose you, then you must be the one, i imagined having my future with

if it is you then you’d have the most beautiful soul that i know

in the other side, i don’t want you to be awesome every time just being you with beautiful heart for me it is enough 

because deep down i’m hopeless romantic that will hopefully live out of this romantic comedy that i’ve been watching for years


i am learning to understand myself (as always)

i am aware of my quirkiness indecisiveness

how i can be such a living contradictions and

i’m trying to accept that


things might out between us things might not

either way, i don’t want any of us to come out of it the same 

because i know that every passing second i’d spent with you would be memories worth keeping and lessons worth learning whatever happens next

i hope we’ll both get what we’ve been looking for and find the love we deserve (amen).


in 2021, i really hope that i could be meet you. a person who knows me more than others or my self. anybody who treats me super well without the words of sahabat, teman, bro or anything else. a boy who always besides me with love not friendship or friendzone. a man who supports me with all of my ups and downs. i wonder we meet each other in the right place and time with never being broken heart plots or full of expectations or illusions in the end.


to future lover who loves me as much as i love you, see you soon. 

to future lover who being light in my heart, still waiting for.


Amen.

šŸŽµ You're my light (you're my light), you're my light (you're my light) 

You're my light (you're my light), you're my light (you're my light) 


Always plug into my heart 

ć„ć¤ć ć£ć¦ åƒ•ć®åæƒć«å·®ć—č¾¼ć‚€ 


You're my light (you're my light), you're my light (you're my light) 

You're my light (you're my light), you're my light (you're my light) 


It arrives no matter how far away oh 

恩悓ćŖ恫 é›¢ć‚Œć¦ć„ć¦ć‚‚å±Šć„ć¦ć‚‹ oh 


It arrives even if it is far away šŸŽµ

é›¢ć‚Œć¦ć„ć¦ć‚‚å±Šć„ć¦ć‚‹


Light by BTS



30 Des 2020

-FN

0 comments