//

TWENTY FIVE & JAPAN




Well, I was born on 25 April 1996. The oldest from 3 childrens of my parents. and The Girl who has a million of dreams. The one of them is Goes to JAPAN as soon as possible. My opinion is, i think Japan is the power country in the Asia. Their vision is "THE 1ST IMITATION, AND THEN INNOVATION", that's so spectacular word from the smallest country in the world. And I love it so much. Even though, the one must be Indonesia but the second is Japan hehehe. Hope, someday I was getting a scholarship from Japanese Government and they are make my dreams come true. I wanna make my Parents, especially Dad proud of me.

God, you know me better that my self. so, please give me a one opportunity to make me moved to Japan for study and work at there. Amin :)




Friska Nainggolan

0 comments