//

APPLICATION LETTER


Jl. Jarakosta No. 182
Cikarang Barat
Bekasi 17056

November 16th, 2016

Personnel Manager
Blue Sky Export – Import Ltd
Jln. M. H. Thamrin 56 – 58
Jakarta Pusat 10010

Dear Sir,
I would like to apply for the post of account officer for Jakarta Office of Australian Export-Import Company advertised in the Jakarta Times of Tuesday, 15 November 2016.

As you can see in my curriculum vitae, my education and work experience as personal account officer have given me excellent skills. I was also must be well-educated, computer literate especially I.B.M.

I enclose my curriculum vitae and would be glad to meet you for an interview on the Thursday, 23 November 2016.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Your faithfully,

Friska Nainggolan

Enc : Curriculum Vitae
CURRICULUM VITAE
Friksa Nainggolan

Date of birth               : April 25th, 1996
Age                             : 20
Nationality                  : Indonesia
Home address             : Jl. Jarakosta No. 182 RT006/004
                                      Desa Sukadanau Kec. Cikarang Barat
                                      Kab. Bekasi 17056
Marital status              : Single
Education                    : Elementary School Danau Indah 01 Cikarang Barat
                                      Junior School Cikarang Barat 2
                                      Senior High School Strada Budi Luhur Bekasi
                                      Gunadarma University
Activities                     : An assistant in the Laboratory of Akuntansi Menengah.
Work Experience        : -
Skills                           : Typing, Word processor, Auditing,
  Commercial Correspondence

Language                    : Fluency Indonesia and English

0 comments